It’s a new day, a new month, a new year, and a new decade all in one! Right now you’re probably in the throes of setting goals and envisioning what the coming year will bring. But what about your knitting? Have you set any goals for your creative time?
Last year, I fell a little short on my goals, but I’m okay with that. I still accomplished more than if I hadn’t set any goals.
In 2020, my knitting goals look a little something like this:
- Publish 5 original patterns in 2020.
- Learn brioche knitting. I love how squishy it looks and I have a pattern in mind that I think can be created using brioche.
- Create an outline to teach knitting at my local craft store.
- Knit mindfully. By that I mean, stop buying random yarn because it’s pretty without a pattern in mind. I have a lot of patterns in my queue (you can find me here on Ravelry) that I don’t have the right yarn for. I also have a huge stash waiting to be made into patterns. I have resolved to do a better job making those two areas work together.
- Blog every week about my knitting journey.
What are your knitting goals in 2020? Share them in the comments below!
All the best,